Pest Tech Paste - Rodent 30ml (Tester Size)

£12.12

Description

This is a non poisonous rat and mouse elimination solution. It is your best alternative to using dangerous rat poison chemicals also known as rodenticides that are a threat to wildlife and even cats that hunts and devour these rats carrying rat poison. Rats are mostly resistant to most rat poisons and these rat poisons are a threat to the environment and wildlife. The Health and Safety Executive would like the use of so-called 'second generation' rat poisons restricted. The Government agency is worried that wildlife in the countryside will ingest these two poisons - difenacoum and bromadiolone, reported the Daily Telegraph. Pest Tech Paste is not harmful to domestic animals and humans. This advanced formula paste appeals to rodents in five ways: smell, touch, feel, sight & taste. This is a ready to use paste for rats and mice: - Gets rid of rats and mice quickly and effectively - Reduces damages and contamination - Savings to the environment and wildlife - Saves money and time.


Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 August 2018
Verified Purchase
They are nowhere to be found since using product. It worked great. Would definitely recommend


Doug
5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff WORKS !!!
Reviewed in the United States on 31 May 2014
Verified Purchase
They eat it and it makes them disappear.
Place it on a small plastic plate and place in their path. (paper will absorb this stuff).